COVID-19 OPERATIONAL NOTICE
Store hours for pickup only
(Retail doors will not be open)
MARCH 23, 2020 – at least APRIL 5, 2020
Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
Store Hours 10am-3pm
We are sensitive to today’s current events. The safety of our employees and customers is our #1 Priority.
However, our industry trade association, PHTA, firmly believes the companies that supply pool and spa sanitization and disinfection materials (through manufacturing, distribution or retail stores), the companies that manage the maintenance of swimming pools, hot tubs and other artificial bodies of water and the companies currently constructing inground pools and spas are essential to preventing the transmission of infectious diseases, helping maintain community health, and ensuring public safety.
Without proper pool and hot tub maintenance (which includes circulation and treatment of water) various pathogens can grow, such as Pseudomonas, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Shigella, etc. It can also create a breeding ground for mosquitoes, other pests and the diseases they may carry, which presents a risk not only to bathers but to the entire community at large.
Therefore, we have adopted the following ways to still be here for our customers. These are certainly challenging times for us all. We hope and pray all our lives can go back to normal as quickly as possible and want you to know Liverpool Pool and Spa, Inc. will be here – ready to help you have your best summer ever!
STORE HOURS – We will now ONLY offer curbside pick-up at each store. Please call ahead, Baldwinsville Store: 315-652-3853 • East Syracuse Store: 315-414-0741 or use our texting platform via Facebook Messenger, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order. We will have it ready for you during Store hours (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday 10am to 3pm)
- NOTE: Payment for curb side pickup & must be paid for @ time of order! Credit Card payments only! Pick-up time and Location will confirmed by LPS Staff Member.
- Hot Tub Customers – We have a dedicated shopping site for all of our Hot tub Models. If you would rather arrange for a virtual conference, please call us at 315-414-0741 to make those arrangements. You may also contact via email: email@example.com
- FREE DELIVERY! – For the next two weeks we will be offering free deliveries to our customers within 15 miles of each store for items you would normally need to come to the store for. Our stores will be open for curbside pick-up only (Limited hours see top of page), but we understand that it may be easier for Liverpool Pool and Spa, Inc. to come to you. If you live beyond the 15-mile radius and do not want to come to the store for curbside pick-up, we can arrange to ship the products to you at an additional cost.
- Pool Openings – If you have already scheduled your pool opening, we will deliver any retail products that you may want to start the season @ no charge to you! Please contact Marty Graham @ 315-652-3854 ext. 224 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsure of what you may need? – We will look up your history of purchases and help guide you with what you may need.
- For Baldwinsville store customers call 315-652-3853 ask for Zach or Cliff
- For East Syracuse store customers call 315-414-0741 ask for Elisa or Jacob
- Private Pool or Hot Tub Appointments – We understand that you might feel more comfortable with just one-on-one interaction during this time. We are offering the ability to set up a one on one appointment with one of our Sales Consultants during a time that works best for you. Give us a call to set up a time or use our email platform to reach one of our very knowledgeable, low pressure Sales Consultants.
- Jacob Burleigh @ email@example.com
- Jason Cough @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kevin Tross @ email@example.com
- Wayne Dyer @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order via Phone with a Sales Consultant – All items can be ordered via phone with our Sales Consultants including Hot Tubs, Above Ground Pools, In Ground Pools or Accessories (toys/floats/etc.) you need for entertainment at home. All items can be set up for pick up or delivery straight to your home without ever having to step foot in one of our stores!
- Hot Tub Field Service – Will be continued as an essential service but social distancing will be strictly practiced. If you are not feeling well, or are presenting symptoms, please reschedule your service appointment immediately.
- Large Ticket Deliveries – Will continue to be made for in-stock purchases, but there will be no inside deliveries during this time. Factory ordered Hot Tubs, Replacement Covers, Part Orders from the factory will be postponed until further notice.
- NOTE: Payment for curb side pickup & delivery items must be paid for @ time of order! Credit Card payments only!
A SPECIAL NOTE FROM LIVERPOOL POOL & SPA, INC. FROM THE CDC.GOV:
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with EPA registered chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19. Additionally, the World Health Organization states that controlling water quality is necessary to prevent the transmission of infectious diseases.